Your team's internal comms should stay internal. Adding an employee name watermark to your workspace prevents anonymous sharing of screenshots. You can apply a watermark to your entire workspace or on a post-by-post basis for your most sensitive announcements. Watermarks will also apply to email notifications.
Applying a watermark to your entire workspace
1. Click the account dropdown arrow in the top right corner of your screen and select Workspace Settings.
2. In the menu on the left, select Security Settings.
3. Toggle apply watermark on and click Save.
Once on, all user accounts will be watermarked with their name, as seen in the screenshot below.
Applying a watermark to a specific post
If you only need to watermark sensitive content, you can easily add a watermark to a specific post.
1. Click the Create button at the top of the page and select Create Post.
2. Choose your audience and draft your post content as usual.
3. On the final screen of the post compose flow, you'll choose your Publishing Options. Toggle on the watermark.
Once published, your post will be watermarked like the example below.