Your glossary is the best space to house and define the terms, acronyms, phrases, team names, nicknames, and shorthand that your team members use to communicate. Your glossary will be especially helpful for new hires, so be sure to include the company-specific lingo your team loves.
Before getting started, it's important to note that only Workspace Admins and Resources Admins can configure and add terms to the glossary.
Adding Terms to Your Glossary
1. Navigate to your glossary by clicking Resources in your page header and selecting Glossary from the dropdown.
2. Click Create Term in the left hand navigation menu.
3. Add your term, description, and any tags.
4. Click Create at the bottom of the modal. Your term will be added to the glossary!
Configuring Your Glossary Description and Term Request Admin
The top, left corner of glossary has space for you to add some descriptive details and a link to request a new term. These are great resources for your employees as they're getting to know the lingo commonly used at your company. To customize these spaces...
1. Click the Edit button at the top of the glossary's left hand navigation menu.
2. Use the Description text box to add details about your glossary. One saved, these details will live behind the Learn More link.
3. Use the Admin Email space to enter the email address of your primary glossary owner. Once saved, the Request Term or Definition link will prompt your employees to send this address an email.
4. Click Save.