Haystack events are a wonderful way to share company meetings, holidays, lunch & learns, news, ERG events, and more. Posts can be shared with the full company or with a specific group. Here's how:
1. Click the Create button in the page header, next to your account dropdown.
2. Click Create Event in the create modal.
3. Select the audience for your event. You'll see option to share your post Company Wide or with a specific audience. The Other Audiences section directly correlates to your Haystack groups. Posts shared to these specific audiences will be housed in that group. Click Continue.
4. Add your event details as needed and click Continue. Note that required fields are marked with and red asterisk.
5. Select your RSVP requirements and click Continue.
RSVPs Not Needed: Attendees will not be asked to RSVP for this event and you will not have access to an RSVP list.
Set RSVPs Open & Close Time: Attendees can only RSVP during a set window of time, but there is no event capacity limit. You will have access to an RSVP list.
Close RSVPs at Capacity: Attendees can only RSVP during a set window of time. You can set the capacity limit. You will have access to an RSVP list.
6. Add you event subtitle and description. You can include text formatting, attachments, images, and more using your formatting toolbars.
7. Click the green Publish button to publish your event!
8. Once published, click the green Share Your Event button to share you event via email notification, Slack notification, or Google Calendar invite.
To view your published events, visit the Events feed via your page header.