If security and confidentiality messaging is important to your team—we find it often is for legal teams—you can easily add a custom security message to the footer of your workspace's notifications emails.
Turning On Confidentiality Disclaimer Email Footers
1. Click the account dropdown in the top right corner of your screens and select Admin Console.
2. In the left hand navigation menu, click Security Settings.
3. Toggle on Email Confidentiality Disclaimers. Use the text space below to customize your message. This space is plain-text only.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
5. Once turned on, confidentiality disclaimer footers will appear at the bottom of all post and event notification emails sent from your workspace.